Continuing Education for the Safe Zone Network Training
This page includes a variety of Resource Guides on topics covered within the Safe Zone Network Training. These are intended to guide you in further exploration of content that you wish to learn more about.
Support & Wellness
Learn More about Specific Identities
- Asexual and Aromantic Resource Guide
- Bisexual and Pansexual Resource Guide
- Intersex Resource Guide
- Transgender Resource Guide
- Queer and Trans People of Color (QTPOC) Resource Guide
- African American Resource Guide
- Asian Pacific American Resource Guide
- Latinx Resource Guide
- Native American Resource Guide
- Religion and LGBTQ+ People Resource Guide
A huge thank you to Mel Ferrara, for all their work compiling these amazing Resource Guides as part of their internship with the LGBTQ+ Resource Center (2017-2018). Mel Ferrara is a doctoral student in Gender & Women's Studies and a Point Foundation Scholar.